MEMBERSHIPS, LICENSURES, CERTIFICATES AND SPECIALITIES:
- Member American Speech-Language-Hearing Association with the Certificate of Clinical Competence
- Member Washington Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Educational Staff Associate under Washington State Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction
- License Credential Number LL 00001163, Washington State Department of Health
- Past clinical associate at the University of Washington Speech and Hearing Clinic, graduate Stuttering Program
- I am a PROMPT trained clinician
- Areas of specialty: apraxia of speech, phonological and developmental speech disorders, receptive and expressive language disorders, executive function difficulties, pragmatics and social cognition disorders, word-finding disabilities, tongue thrust and thumb sucking problems, velo-cardial-facial syndrome, stuttering and cluttering, voice, post-stroke and brain injury, for both children and adults.
Aetna, Blue Cross, Regence Blue Shield, Premera Blue Card, Kaiser Permanente.
Please contact me below for information